Recycling is as easy as 1,2,3 - just keep it clean! Remember - when in doubt, leave it out!
1. Recycle cans (cylinder shape including tubs and containers)
2. Recycle clean bottles (wider at the bottom, narrow on top like a detergent bottle or milk jug)
3. Recycle clean paper/ cardboard
1. Never place food or liquid in the recycle bin
2. Never place plastic bags or plastic wrap in the recycle bin
3. Never place styrofoam products in the recycle bin
Household Hazardous Waste
Household Hazardous Waste Collection
The Fort Bend County Recycling/Household Hazardous Waste Center - 1200 Blume Road Rosenberg, TX 77471
The recycling center accepts specific household hazardous waster for a fee from Fort Bend County residents with proof of residency. Items that are accepted at the facility.
Plastic Bag Recycling:
Unwanted, unused and expired drug medication can be safely disposed of at:
Missouri City's Public Safety Headquarters
3849 Cartwright Road, Missouri City TX 77459.
Best Buy - Will accept electronics and appliances, with a few exceptions, and will take them at no charge, no matter what retailer they were purchased from.
Click here for further information on what they accept and any associated costs.
CompuCycle - 8019 Kempwood Dr, Houston 77055
Click here for more information